1 Corinthians 12:31b (NAS)

And I show you a still more excellent way.
1Corinthians 12:31b (NAS)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SENSES

My eyes shall see what my heart has known,
when I behold his face
and I gaze into the eyes of love
that saw my sin and loved me still.

My hands shall reach
and hold and feel
the nail-scared hands that carried sin
and paid the price that I might live.

My ears shall hear in a different way
the sweet sounds of heavens air
and peace like waves upon the shore
shall wash away my cares.

My nose shall smell the sweet incense
of prayers of all the saints
as we gather round the throne of God
to praise his holy name.

My mouth shall taste the wine of heaven
that he promised to share with all
who long for him and live for him
and love not their life, but  him.


Revelation 21:5a   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

No comments:

Post a Comment