1 Corinthians 12:31b (NAS)

And I show you a still more excellent way.
1Corinthians 12:31b (NAS)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Worship is the Doorway

It has been my habit in my prayer time to praise God for who he is; telling him that I love him and that I long to be with him.  This morning, his response was crystal clear.  For he began to tell me who I am.  I am his child, chosen and elect, beloved, more precious than silver or gold.  I am his costly treasure, the apple of his eye, and the pearl of great price.  I am precious to him, his little lamb, his delight.  I am the joy set before him, the reason for all he does, his prize. 

Wow!  What a beautiful way to start the day.  Worship truly is the doorway to his presence.

Psalm 100:4  "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name."

No comments:

Post a Comment